Bridge24 Software Review – Features and Pricing
Bridge24 is a professional reporting and exporting tool that helps improve the performance of popular project management tools like AceProject, Trello, Asana, and Basecamp. Its dynamic one-click connection allows users to securely and instantly access tools and functions that offer flexible views, powerful reporting and analytics, and more effective control of work data. With unique views, controls, filters, and exporting functions, Bridge24 provides users with great flexibility in organizing and classifying important and even concealed information. It makes up for feature shortcomings and offers comprehensive charts that feature quality and actionable data. This platform will boost your team’s decision-making processes and bring your organization closer to its objectives. The software comes with useful extensions like the Trello Chart Suite for Chrome, which allows you to build charts in a single click.
- Subtotals and Totals for Reports using Bridge24
- Charts by Custom Fields for Asana and Trello
- Bridge24 Launches Trello Chart Suite Chrome Extension
- Reports grouped by Custom Fields for Asana and Trello
- Wide fields and sorting now available in advanced reports
Features, Benefits, Product Strengths
- Simple Connection and Intuitive Interface – Bridge24 cloud-based tool enables users to quickly and seamlessly connect to project or workflow data from their preferred project management platform. Dynamic connectivity allows the user to access information without strenuous importing or configuration. Also, all data analyzed is bi-directionally synced in real-time, meaning changes are reflected immediately. A redesigned interface has drastically improved usability, boosted load time, enhanced font readability, and reduced intrusive alerts. Bridge24 features an intuitive interface that helps users to effortlessly add tasks or work on projects. Some of its features include a quick action menu, a tree view task list, workflow bar, support for fields such as Asana, charts, and much more.
- Advanced Viewing, Reporting, and Interactive Charts – Bridge24 can provide a broad range of views including a workflow tracking board view, interactive power grid view, and calendar view to help you keep track of time. Users can jump from one view to another in a single click. Users can also utilize features such as document preview, multi-language support, work history, and task editing. The platform also gives users the ability to create, filter, save, and delete views with ease. Additionally, it supports data sorting or grouping of up to two levels of categories down with limitless columns. For lengthy descriptions, you can use wider fields to enhance better viewing. Users can also include subtotals, totals and other specific operations for every field that has numeric values. Bridge24 can be used to build a wide range of charts, even with data analyzed from custom fields. Users can move, conceal/show segments, go deep into details, and place two variables in a single chart. They can also select how to copy, share, or export data charts to PDF format. For Asana users, you can now create a Milestone column, scroll through the preview of the report, and download detailed reports in formats such as .docx,.pptx, or .xlsx.
- Powerful Exporting Tools, User Account, Chrome Addons, and more – Bridge24 provides powerful exporting features that enable users to retrieve project data from their project management tool. It provides easy-to-use controls that enable users to mine the specific information they need for any purpose. Data can be exported in various formats, including Excel, PDF, and CSV. For specific projects, remarks, work history, and custom fields can be exported. Bridge24 offers two intuitive chrome extensions, the Trello Chart Suite for creating Trello data charts in a single click and the Trello Excel Export Suite for quickly exporting Trello data to Excel. There’s also a simple user account for storing critical information like filters, views, affiliate programs, online chats for feedback, and other important parameters.
Bridge24 users can pay either once a month or annually. Annual subscribers enjoy a 20% saving. Rates are determined by the total number of users who have subscribed to the platform. The BASE level is ideal for up to 5 users at $25 per month or an annual fee of $240 paid in advance. For each additional user, one pays $5 per month. Supported features depend on your project management tool provider. Features like the data sorting, export, power grid view, customized filters, and multi-language, are available with tools like AceProject, Trello, Basecamp 2 and 3, and Asana. Custom fields are only available for users of Trello and Asana. Users can take advantage of the 7-day free software trial.
Social Network Presence
Available in English, Spanish, and French.
Bridge24 is best suited for those who use AceProject, Asana, Basecamp, and Trello. Teams whose projects require advanced reporting & exporting features to manage information will find this software useful. Users who search for quick rollouts of useful additional features in their original project management tool provider will be excited by this tool.
Justin Ralston, who uses Asana, says that he’s been searching for an improved query and reporting tool that offers bidirectional data updating that supports Asana for quite some time now. After checking out Bridge24, he loved the rich features that the tool offers. It’s precisely what he’s been searching for.
Richard Corbeil, who has been using Trello for some time now, remembers that he came across Bridge24 by entering the keywords ‘Trello Excel report’ after giving some Power-Ups a try on the site. He considers Bridge24’s grid the best tool in the market for exporting filtered data to Excel. He says it’s the only platform that supports custom data fields that he’s aware of.
Luke Green, a Basecamp user, moted that Bridge24’s display and filtering tools are straightforward and painless. And their simple and intuitive design enables him to quickly get the specific view he wants in minutes.
Chad Boerboom, an AceProject user, labels the export feature as amazing. He said that the tool is user-friendly and has a very intuitive layout.
Bridge24 is developed by Websystems, Inc., a well-established privately-owned company located in Quebec, Canada.