Basecamp – Export Cards and To-dos to Excel or CSV
Basecamp is constantly evolving and improving to provide its users with the best possible experience. The latest update includes card tables, which are designed to help users organize and manage their projects more effectively. With this new feature, users can keep track of their progress and visually plan their next steps in a way that makes sense. Whether you’re working on a large project or a small one, card tables in Basecamp will help you stay on track and get the job done.
How to Export your Basecamp Cards and To-dos to Excel or CSV?
Bridge24 for Basecamp is the tool you need to export your to-dos and table cards to Excel or CSV. The image below shows the Grid view in Bridge24. The Type column allows you to see if a task is a To-do or a Card. And since you can have several containers for your to-dos and cards, the Tool column will give you the container name. Once you are ready, you can click the Export button to download your to-dos and cards to Excel or CSV.
Once you click the Export button, an export panel will allow you to choose your exporting options. See the image below to see what it looks like in Bridge24.
Export Options for Basecamp in Bridge24
- Export Trello To-dos and Cards to Excel & CSV & PDF formats.
- The export can include comments and attachments on separate sheets.
- Choose the columns to export or export all columns.
- You can export your to-dos and cards based on specific criteria like projects, lists, deadlines, assignees, etc.
- Use this export feature as a backup for all your cards and to-dos, including completed ones.
- Generate any report using the report engine, and export it to Excel or PDF.
Bridge24 for Basecamp is the tool you need to export your to-dos and table cards to Excel or CSV.