Project Closure Report Template for Project Managers
This Project Closure Report Template helps you take the steps needed to wind up your project formally.
The report helps you undertake the project closure phase within a project by documenting all of the tasks needed to complete your project and handing over the deliverables to your customer.
You must complete the Project Closure phase correctly, as the manner within which these closure steps are taken will determine the final success of your project.
Buy and Download the Project Closure Report Template
Buy and download this template to jumpstart your project immediately. By purchasing now, you also receive the “Project Management Guidebook” at no extra cost!
★ The Project Closure Report Template is exclusively available for purchase as part of the Project Closure Phase Template Kit. Alternatively, explore our comprehensive collection of Project Management Templates (50+ kit) designed for Project Managers.
Key Benefits of Using This Project Closure Report Template
- Identifying the project completion criteria
- Listing any outstanding activities or deliverables
- Creating a plan for passing deliverables to your customer
- Planning the handover of project documentation
- Closing supplier contracts and agreements
- Releasing project resources to the business
- Communicating the closure of the project
Included in this Project Closure Report Template
- Includes pre-formatted sections and tables
- Lists all of the critical activities needed to close a project
- Contains step-by-step instructions to help you complete it
- It has lots of practical examples, tips, and hints
- It is pre-completed to save you time and effort
Written by project experts, this Project Closure Report helps you to document all of the steps needed to close your projects quickly and efficiently.
Sneak Peek of our Project Closure Report Template
What is a Project Closure Report?
A Project Closure Report describes how you intend to close your projects. The Project Closure Report confirms that the objectives have been met, the deliverables have been handed over to the customer, and that project closure can commence. Every Project Manager needs to complete a Project Closure Report to gain agreement from their Sponsor that the project is ready for closure. Once the Project Closure Report has been approved, the Manager can proceed swiftly to close the project.
When do I use a Project Closure Report?
A Project Closure Report should be documented when a project is ready for closure. Using this Project Closure Report, you can document the actions needed to perform project closure immediately. This Project Closure Report includes the sections, tables, and practical examples you need to save you time.