Quire Pricing Plans & Costs Guide
Quire is a project management tool for creating, updating, and tracking tasks. Users can stay in control from anywhere using any device to ensure seamless collaboration and task management. It offers a highly intuitive interface, allowing users to create and organize tasks easily with unlimited sub-tasks and checklists. It allows project customization as well as seamless team collaboration through real-time syncing and commenting features. Team members can conveniently monitor their progress and schedules using Quire.
If Quire seems a bit costly, you can try AceProject as an alternative. The project management software has a pricing structure that does not depend on a per-user basis, which can result in savings for users.
How Much Does Quire Cost?
Quire pricing plans can cater to the varying needs of different businesses, teams, and organizations. A 30-day free trial of the software lets users experience how the features work. The Quire pricing plans are:
- Quire Free – for individuals or teams new to project management and require a platform to monitor their tasks and projects
- Quire Professional ($7.65 per user, per month) – for small teams that need a centralized platform to visually represent their work
- Quire Premium ($13.95 per user, per month) – for expanding companies or organizations with multidisciplinary teams and intricate workflows
- Quire Enterprise (Starts at $19.95 per user, per month) – for large corporations that require comprehensive management, robust security controls, and extensive support
Quire Free Plan
Quire Free plan is suitable for individuals or small teams that need basic task management features. It includes essential capabilities that allow users to create and manage tasks. These task management features help individuals and teams to effectively plan, organize, and collaborate on projects.
INCLUDED IN FREE:
- 400 MB Storage – Provides users with 400 MB of storage space to store files and attachments.
- Nested List – A nested list structure allows the creation of tasks and subtasks in a hierarchy.
- Kanban Board – A Kanban board view helps visualize tasks as cards that users can move across different stages or columns.
- Folder – Create folders to organize your projects.
- Section – Organize and categorize your tasks within a project.
- Permission Control – Control who can access and edit projects and tasks.
- Integrations – Connects and synchronizes tasks and projects across different platforms, such as Google Calendar, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive.
Quire Professional Plan ($7.65 per user per month)
Quire Professional plan is ideal for small businesses or teams that require additional features to manage tasks. These features empower users to effectively manage projects, collaborate seamlessly, and optimize productivity. This costs $7.65 per user per month billed annually or $10.95 per user per month billed monthly.
EVERYTHING IN FREE, PLUS:
- 10 GB Storage – Provides users with an increased storage capacity of 10GB.
- Timeline, Calendar, Panorama Views – Visualize tasks and deadlines on a horizontal timeline or calendar format, and see an overview of all projects.
- Time Tracking – Record the time spent on individual tasks.
- Pomodoro – Includes a Pomodoro timer that involves working in focused bursts with regular breaks.
- 12 Sublists – Create up to 12 nested sublists within a project.
- 8 Smart Folders – Create up to 8 smart folders to stay on top of tasks and projects.
- 8 Projects per Smart Folder – Group up to 8 projects per smart folder to simplify navigation and enhance collaboration within specific project categories.
- 5 External Teams – Collaborate with up to 5 external teams for seamless communication and collaboration across different teams and entities.
- Advanced Permission Control – Define custom roles, set granular permissions for different team members, and maintain tight control over project confidentiality and data security.
- Share Project – Invite team members to collaborate and share projects to facilitate teamwork and foster efficient project management.
- Public Project – Make selected projects visible to the public to share project updates or information with external stakeholders or clients.
- Email to Quire – Create tasks directly from the email inbox and capture important information to include within Quire.
- Priority Support – Receive priority when it comes to responses and resolving any inquiries or issues.
Quire Premium Plan ($13.95 per user per month)
Quire Premium plan is suitable for organizations that require higher-level features with more advanced integration, automation, and collaboration tools. This plan lets users manage and oversee multiple organizations and their projects. It costs $13.95 per user per month billed annually or $18.95 per user per month billed monthly.
EVERYTHING IN PROFESSIONAL, PLUS:
- 30 GB Storage – Provides users with an increased storage capacity of 30GB.
- 30 Sublists – Create up to 30 nested sublists within a project.
- 20 Smart Folders – Create up to 20 smart folders to stay on top of tasks and projects.
- 20 Projects per Smart Folder – Group up to 20 projects per smart folder.
- 15 External Teams – Collaborate with up to 15 external teams.
- Timesheet – Provides detailed insights into how users and teams allocate time and effort.
- Schedule View – Includes a visual representation of tasks and their deadlines in a calendar format.
- Master Organization – Simplify the management of complex project portfolios or multiple teams within a centralized workspace.
- Integrations – Integrates with Google Shared Drive and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Training / Consultancy – Provides access to training and consultancy services.
Quire Enterprise Plan (Starts at $19.95 per user per month)
Quire Enterprise plan is suitable for large enterprises and offers tailored support and pricing options. It includes additional features such as security, bigger storage space, and premium support to customize and meet unique business needs. The plan starts at $19.95 per user per month billed annually or $24.95 per user per month billed monthly. Contact the Quire team for a custom plan based on user-specific requirements.
EVERYTHING IN PREMIUM, PLUS:
- All Unlimited – Manage an unlimited number of projects, sublists, smart folders, projects per smart folder, and external teams.
- 3GB × Number of Members or Customize – Includes flexible storage options. Users get a base storage capacity of 3GB multiplied by the number of members in the organization.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) – Allow users within the organization to log in to Quire using their existing corporate credentials.
- IP Addresses Allowlist – Restrict access to specific IP addresses, providing an additional layer of security and control over access to the platform.
- Premium Support – Includes dedicated assistance from the Quire support team, prioritized response times, and personalized support tailored to your organization’s needs.
Quire is a reliable and flexible project management tool to address the needs of different businesses and teams. Quire pricing plans are competitive and comparable to similar tools in the market.
To know whether Quire is a possible solution, users need to consider some factors. These include knowing team size, project complexity, budget, integration, and customer support requirements. Get additional information from our Quire Pros and Cons article to help in the decision making.
Source: Quire Pricing Official Website