ActiveCollab Pricing Plans & Costs Guide
ActiveCollab is a project management software with combined collaboration and basic billing features. It has a user-friendly interface with a comprehensive set of project management, integration, collaboration, time tracking, and invoicing features. ActiveCollab helps teams establish and streamline work processes in a central workspace.
If you are looking for a more cost-effective solution other than in ActiveCollab pricing plans, look into AceProject. The project management software does not charge per user, which is more budget-friendly.
How Much Does ActiveCollab Cost?
ActiveCollab pricing plans are affordable and offer great value for money. Each pricing plan includes extensive features. It can cover basic project management to more advanced capabilities like invoicing and time tracking. ActiveCollab pricing plans also come with a 14-day free trial:
- ActiveCollab Free – suitable for individuals and a small group of 3 who are starting with project management and collaboration
- ActiveCollab Plus ($9.50 for 3 members per month) – for smaller teams looking for a collaboration and project management solution
- ActiveCollab Pro ($8 per member, per month) – ideal for teams and organizations that require a centralized platform to have a comprehensive view of their entire workflow
- ActiveCollab Pro+Get Paid ($11.75 per member, per month) – for companies that need to monitor time, streamline project organization, and manage invoicing processes
ActiveCollab Free Plan
ActiveCollab Free plan is for up to three members who are starting their way to improve productivity. It is for starters who need an online project management and collaboration tool accessible from various devices and platforms.
INCLUDED IN FREE:
- Members – Up to 3 team members who can access and collaborate on projects.
- Available Storage – Up to 1GB storage space for project files, documents, and attachments.
- Unlimited Projects – Manage an unlimited number of projects to handle multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Unlimited Tasks, Discussions, and Notes – Create unlimited tasks, discussions, or notes.
- Assignee + Start and Due Date – Assign tasks to specific team members and set start and due dates.
- Task Dependencies – Establish dependencies between tasks.
- Activity Log – Track all changes and actions performed within the project.
- Mobile and Desktop Apps – Access the software from different devices.
- Import Projects From Other Apps – Import project data from other platforms into ActiveCollab.
- Automated Task Scheduling – Organize and sequence tasks based on their dependencies.
- List and Kanban View for Tasks – View tasks in a traditional list format or Kanban board layout.
- Personal Timesheet – Track time spent on tasks for accurate time management and resource allocation.
- Stopwatch Time Tracker – Track time of individual tasks in one click and measure productivity.
ActiveCollab Plus Plan ($9.50 for 3 members per month)
Smaller teams and freelancers who need essential features can try ActiveCollab Plus plan for project management and collaboration. Features include task management, time tracking, file sharing, and team collaboration. This plan costs $9.50 for 3 members per month billed annually or $11 billed monthly.
INCLUDED IN PLUS:
- Available Storage – Up to 10GB storage space.
- Calendar/Gantt Views – Graphical representations of task timelines, dependencies, and milestones thru Gantt charts and calendars.
- Project Templates – Create project templates with predefined tasks, discussions, and settings.
- Recurring Tasks – Set tasks with predefined intervals to guarantee the automatic generation of recurring activities.
- Unlimited Clients – Collaborate with an unlimited number of clients within ActiveCollab.
- Client Management – Manage client information, communication, and collaboration.
- Cloud Storage Integrations – Integrate with popular cloud storage services like Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Project Level Time Tracking – Track time at the project level to provide insights into the overall time spent.
- Task Level Time Tracking – Track time at the task level to help monitor individual task duration and assess project progress.
ActiveCollab Pro Plan ($8 per member per month)
ActiveCollab Pro plan is for teams and organizations that need more advanced features that boost productivity. The plan includes expense tracking, enhanced reporting like time reports, and more app integrations. It costs $8 per member per month billed annually or $9 per member per month billed monthly.
EVERYTHING IN PLUS, AND:
- Members – Allows as many team members as needed.
- Available Storage – Up to 100GB storage space, contact ActiveCollab if you need more.
- Integrations – Integrate with popular platforms such as Zapier and Slack, and utilize webhooks.
- Expense Tracking – Track project-related expenses and monitor project costs more effectively.
- Time Reports – Analyze productivity, assess project progress, and monitor resource allocation through time reports.
- Advanced Reporting – Make data-driven decisions and optimize project management processes with profitability reports.
ActiveCollab Pro+Get Paid Plan ($11.75 per member per month)
Companies that require advanced project management and invoicing features can choose ActiveCollab Pro+Get Paid plan. It provides businesses with online payments, subscription billing, and revenue reports. The productivity software integrates with payment gateways such as PayPal, PayPal Payflow Pro, Authorize.Net, Stripe, and Braintree. This costs $11.75 per member per month billed annually or $14 per member per month billed monthly.
EVERYTHING IN PRO, AND:
- Workload Management – Manage and balance the workload across your team members.
- Holidays / Days-Off Planning – Plan and manage holidays and days off of team members.
- User Availability – Assign work based on individual schedules and availability.
- Time Estimates – Estimate time for tasks to help set realistic deadlines and manage project timelines effectively.
- Company-Wide Timesheet – Track and manage timesheets for the entire company.
- Invoicing – Create and send professional invoices directly from the platform.
- Project Budgeting – Set project budgets to track and manage expenses against the allocated budget.
- Budget vs Cost Tracking – Compare the project budget with actual costs incurred.
- Project Profitability Report – Get insights into revenue and costs to make informed decisions and optimize project profitability.
- Online Payments – Receive payments directly through the platform with supported online payment integration.
- Quickbooks Integration – Integrate with QuickBooks for streamlined accounting processes.
ActiveCollab is a robust project management software with various pricing plans suitable for individuals, small teams, and large companies. ActiveCollab pricing plans offer great value with its features and functionality. A 50% discount for educational institutions and non-profit organizations is available.
To select the right ActiveCollab pricing plan, companies should assess budget, number of users, project complexity, and collaboration needs. Moreover, ActiveCollab is only one among many project management solutions available in the market today. To help you decide if it matches your company needs, check out our ActiveCollab Pros and Cons.