Basecamp – Export your Projects to Excel and CSV
Bridge24 for Basecamp is still evolving with a panel displaying the list of your Basecamp projects. This new panel displays all your projects in a comprehensive grid, allowing you to filter, sort, group, and export them to Excel or CSV. There is no way in Basecamp to see all your projects (incomplete and completed) in a convenient list view.
How to open the Project List for Basecamp?
Use the “Projects” button located at the top upper left of the screen. See the image below:
What options are available for columns in the Basecamp panel view?
The project panel provides you with the flexibility to customize the columns in the grid view by selecting from 8 available columns. Click the 3-dot menu to select the desired columns.
How to use the Project List panel for Basecamp?
The Project List panel displays all your assigned projects in a grid view that offers much flexibility. By clicking any project, it will open it directly in Basecamp.
The following options are available:
- Grouping: This feature allows you to group your projects on one or several levels. For example, you can group your projects by Status. To activate this feature, simply drag-drop a column above the grid.
- Sorting: This feature allows you to sort your projects by clicking on any column. By default, the projects are sorted by name ascending. You can sort on any column by clicking on the header.
- Choose your columns: This feature allows you to add/remove the columns in the grid by simply clicking the 3-dot menu for any column. You can choose among 8 columns for Basecamp.
- Filtering: This feature allows you to display only your active projects, your completed projects, or all projects.
- Export to Excel: Below the grid, click the Excel button if you want to export all displayed projects to Excel. This will only export the filtered projects with the columns you have selected in the grid.
How to Export your Projects to Excel or CSV?
See the image above. Simply open the Projects panel and click the green Excel button at the bottom. See the video