Kissflow Pricing Plans & Costs Guide
Kissflow is a web-based workflow management software that helps organizations automate their business processes. The platform offers a range of features, including customized forms, workflow insights, analytics, and integrations. In effect, Kissflow enables companies to streamline their operations and effectively manage their workflows.
On the other hand, if you need a project management tool to work with Kissflow, consider AceProject. It is a cost-effective software not based on the number of users to help you work around your budget.
How Much Does Kissflow Cost?
The Kissflow pricing plans offer a range of options depending on the number of users in the organization. Features are almost the same for all pricing plans, differing only in the advancement and use cases for each tier. Kissflow offers a free trial of the workflow tool and a product demo before customers commit to any subscription. The Kissflow pricing plans include the following:
- Kissflow Small Business ($15 per user, per month) – for small companies of 20 to 100 employees, who want to manage issues, tickets, and basic workflows
- Kissflow Corporate ($20 per user, per month) – best for medium-sized companies of 100 to 500 employees, that require limited functionality to manage internal workflows
- Kissflow Enterprise (Contact Kissflow) – for large enterprises with more than 500 employees who can build elaborate workflows, apps, and external portals using the platform
Kissflow Small Business Plan ($15 per user per month)
The Kissflow Small Business plan is the most suitable choice for startups, small businesses, and growing teams. However, this plan requires a minimum of 50 users to access the platform. It comes with pre-built templates, customizable forms, and workflow automation. The Small Business plan includes essential features such as collaboration, a low-code app builder, and a no-code process builder. Moreover, it provides integrations with popular apps, costing $15 per user per month billed annually.
INCLUDED IN SMALL BUSINESS:
- Minimum of 50 users.
- App Builder – Provides a low-code approach to building end-to-end applications with ease. Empowers users of all technical background to design, develop, and deploy applications. These apps can automate repetitive tasks and streamline business processes efficiently.
- Process Builder – A no-code platform that enhances the automation process. It enables users to create custom workflows, set up automation tasks, and integrate third-party tools and applications. The Process Builder easily extends the capabilities of the platform.
- Form Designer – A simple visual builder that allows users to create powerful forms effortlessly. Users can customize the forms to suit their business needs, making complex applications or processes less overwhelming.
- Dashboard – Includes dashboards for giving users the convenience of having key performance indicators and custom components on a single page. This feature enables users to visualize data comprehensively, track critical metrics, and make informed decisions promptly.
- Boards – Intuitive boards that help users manage and execute projects seamlessly. Kissflow’s Boards enable businesses to track their work progress, manage cases, and monitor project milestones with ease. The user-friendly interface offers an immersive experience that streamlines the work process.
- Collaboration – Provides users the convenience of discussing work within the same platform where they do it. Users can collaborate on work, share feedback, and communicate with team members with ease, all instantaneously.
- Integrations – Integrate via no-code connectors that extend the platform’s capabilities. Allows users to integrate with a range of applications, such as marketing automation tools, accounting software, and other third-party tools.
- Reports and Analytics – Provides deep insights and quick reports that let users analyze data and make informed decisions. Users can track their KPIs, monitor workflows, and perform detailed analyses with the platform’s advanced tools.
- External Portals – Allows businesses to share applications and other data with external users conveniently. Users can customize the look and feel of portals. They can also connect with their customers, vendors, and other external parties while retaining complete control over the data shared.
Kissflow Corporate Plan ($20 per user per month)
The Kissflow Corporate plan is great for medium-sized businesses and requires a minimum of 100 users. Overall, this plan offers a unified work platform to create custom business applications. Corporate plan costs $20 per user per month billed annually.
EVERYTHING IN SMALL BUSINESS, WITH:
- Minimum of 100 users, ideally up to 500 users.
Kissflow Enterprise Plan (Contact Kissflow)
The Enterprise plan is for large enterprises with more than 500 employees requiring a high level of customization and support. It offers unlimited applications and users, with advanced customization that allow organizations to tailor the software to their specific needs. Another key feature is the ability to create custom integrations, allowing organizations to connect Kissflow to other business-critical software systems. This can help streamline workflows and increase efficiency across the organization.
Finally, Kissflow Enterprise plan also includes additional features, such as advanced reporting and analytics, custom branding options, and priority support. These features can help organizations to further tailor the software to their specific needs. The added capabilities ensure that companies are getting the most out of their investment in Kissflow. Contact the Kissflow team specifically for a personalized cost estimate that takes into account the number of applications, users, and usage.
EVERYTHING IN CORPORATE, PLUS:
- Minimum of 500 users.
- Build sophisticated workflows, comprehensive apps, and external portals with a no-code low-code platform.
Altogether, Kissflow is a highly effective low-code work platform that enables businesses to streamline workflow processes and optimize productivity. With Kissflow, for instance, businesses are able to save time, money, and resources through automation and digitization of workflows. One of the main advantages of Kissflow is its user-friendly interface that facilitates easy collaboration and communication across departments. However, users report some limitations in reports and in data exports.
When choosing from among Kissflow pricing plans, there are several factors to consider. These basically include the number of users, the number of applications needed, and the level of customization required. Other factors are the desired level of security and compliance, the need for support and training, and the budget available. Meanwhile, for more information about the software and its advantages, explore our Kissflow Pros and Cons article.