Xero Pricing Plans & Costs Guide
Xero is a cloud accounting software that provides a range of features and tools to help businesses manage their finances more efficiently. It offers bank reconciliation, invoicing, reporting, and expense claims. It also has purchase orders, inventory tracking, and project management tools, making it a comprehensive solution for businesses. This article will look closely at the pricing system of Xero and the features that they provide.
How Much Does Xero Cost?
Xero pricing plans are simple and flexible, allowing businesses to meet their specific needs at different stages of growth. Those interested can request a software trial for 30 days at no cost to experience using it before committing to any scheme. The three pricing plans offered by Xero include the following:
- Xero Early ($13 per month) – ideal for individuals working independently as sole traders, new businesses, and those who are self-employed
- Xero Growing ($37 per month) – suitable for small businesses that are expanding
- Xero Established ($70 per month) – perfect for companies that have been existing for quite a while and are running successfully
Note: Xero offers a 75% discount on all plans for the first three months of subscription. This limited offer will end on April 18, 2023, at 11:00 pm Pacific Time.
If you are looking for a business solution to help manage projects as well as timesheets, expenses, and documents, check out AceProject. It is an affordable solution with pricing not on a per user basis.
Xero Early Plan ($13 per month)
The Xero Early plan offers a range of essential accounting features for small businesses or sole traders with basic accounting needs. It provides an easy-to-use interface, making it a better option for those who may not have extensive accounting experience.
INCLUDED IN EARLY:
- Invoicing – Create, send, and approve 20 professional invoices and unlimited customer quotes.
- Bills Management – Enter up to 5 bills to keep track of accounts payables that have come in, to schedule which ones are due when, and which ones you are paying and when.
- Bank Reconciliation – Automatically import and categorize bank transactions, making it easy to reconcile accounts.
- Hubdoc Integration – Capture bills and receipts, store documents online, and sync transactions seamlessly with your Hubdoc subscription.
- Short-term Cash Flow and Business Snapshot – Get a real-time overview of business finances and short-term cash flows, and plan up to 30 days ahead.
- Mobile App – Access your Xero account from your mobile device, making it easy to manage finances on the go.
- Inventory – Track inventory levels, manage stock orders and bills and get real-time inventory updates.
- Reporting – Includes formulas for comparison and calculations to generate and customize a range of accounting and financial reports.
- Accept Payments – Receive online payments and accelerate your payment processing time twice as fast via Stripe, GoCardless, and additional payment providers.
- Purchase Orders – Manage purchase orders to streamline the sales process.
- Bank Connections – Establish a connection between your bank and Xero, configure bank feeds, and transmit transactions safely and directly.
- Manage Xero Contacts – Manage your contacts effortlessly and view all the particulars of a customer’s or supplier’s sales, invoices, and payments consolidated in a single location.
- Sales Tax – Compute sales taxes for transactions automatically and employ reports to prepare sales tax filings.
Xero Growing Plan ($37 per month)
The Xero Growing plan offers a range of advanced accounting features for businesses that are expanding and require more comprehensive financial management tools. It provides a range of features to streamline business processes and improve financial reporting and management. The integration with third-party apps makes it a flexible option for growing teams.
EVERYTHING IN EARLY, PLUS:
- Invoicing – Create, send, and approve unlimited professional invoices to customers.
- Bills Management – Enter unlimited bills to keep track of accounts payables that have come in, to schedule which ones are due when, and which ones are going to be paid and when.
- Bulk reconcile transactions – Cash coding helps you with reconciling transactions in batches.
Xero Established Plan ($70 per month)
The Xero Established plan offers a comprehensive range of features for established businesses that require sophisticated financial management tools and reporting capabilities. It includes multi-currency invoicing and payments, expense claims, and project management, making it suitable for companies with complex financial requirements. The enhanced reporting makes it a powerful option for larger teams that require more granular financial reporting and analysis.
EVERYTHING IN GROWING, PLUS:
- Multi-currency Support – Conduct business transactions in multiple currencies, allowing businesses to operate globally.
- Project Management – Manage projects and track time and expenses, making it easy to bill clients accurately.
- Expense Claims – Submit and easily track employee expenses, reducing the need for manual processes.
- In-depth Analytics – Observe upcoming cash flows, examine the financial state of your company, and monitor key performance indicators by upgrading your subscription to include Xero Analytics Plus, pricing available directly from Xero.
Note: Payroll with Gusto costs $40 per month. It is an optional add-on to handle payroll calculations, manage deductions, and pay your employees. It can also streamline compliance processes and sync all updated information with your Xero accounts.
Xero pricing plans are reasonable and provide good value for money. It can meet the needs of different businesses and help enterprises manage their finances more effectively. Additionally, Xero plans are competitively priced that make the software an affordable option for businesses of all sizes.
However, the pricing plans are subscription-based, and businesses must pay a monthly fee to access the software. Some companies may find the ongoing cost of using the software a barrier. Nonetheless, the features and benefits of using Xero can outweigh the cost to make it a worthwhile investment. If you want to make sure if Xero will be suitable for your business, read our Xero Pros and Cons article for additional information.
Source: Xero Pricing Official Website