Wrike Pricing Plans & Costs Guide
Wrike is a cloud-based project management software that enables teams to collaborate, manage tasks and projects, automate workflows, track time, and report progress, all in one platform. It offers flexible project management approaches such as waterfall, Agile, and Scrum. As a leading project management tool, it offers a range of plans to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes. Let’s discuss the pricing of each of Wrike’s plans and what features they offer.
How Much Does Wrike Cost?
Wrike’s pricing system is simple and flexible, enabling you to choose the best plan for your company. The pricing plans offered by Wrike include the following:
- Wrike Free – great choice for small teams with unlimited users and 2GB storage space per account, with basic features
- Wrike Team ($9.80 per user, per month) – wise option for small to medium-sized teams of up to 25 users with 2GB of storage space per user, with advanced tools for project management
- Wrike Business ($24.80 per user, per month) – fit for larger teams of up to 200 users with 5GB of storage space per user, with highly advanced features for more complex projects
- Wrike Enterprise (Contact Wrike) – ideal for larger organizations with unlimited users and 10GB of storage space per user, with intricate security and process automation features
- Wrike Pinnacle (Contact Wrike) – perfect for large businesses with unlimited users and 15GB of storage space per user, with elaborate project management features
If you feel Wrike’s pricing is too expensive, look at AceProject. The price for this software is not per user, so this may be more economical for you.
Wrike Free Plan
The Free Plan is perfect for small teams that need basic project management functionality. This plan allows unlimited users with a limited storage space of 2GB per account. While the Free Plan has fewer features and storage space, it is a great way to get started with Wrike and see if it’s your team’s right project management tool.
INCLUDED IN FREE:
- Task management: Create and assign tasks to members, set deadlines, and track progress.
- Shared task lists: Collaborate with team members on shared task lists.
- Board and Table views: Visualize tasks in a drag-and-drop Kanban-style board.
- Basic integrations: Integration with Open RESTful API and cloud storage platforms.
- Email integration: Convert emails into tasks and keep track of progress.
- Mobile app: Access Wrike on the go with your iPhone and Android app.
Wrike Team Plan ($9.80 per user per month)
The Team Plan is for teams that need more robust project management features. This plan allows up to 25 users and has a standard pricing of $9.80 per user per month, billed annually. The Team Plan is an excellent choice for small to medium-sized teams that need more advanced project management functionality but don’t require the elaborate features of the Business or Enterprise plans.
INCLUDED IN TEAM:
- Task management: Design unlimited projects, tasks, subtasks, custom fields, and request forms to streamline project intake.
- Gantt chart: Visualize project timelines and dependencies.
- Custom dashboards: Produce custom-built dashboards and workflows based on team-specific needs.
- Time tracking: Track time spent on tasks and projects.
- Automate Workflows: Design automations of up to 50 actions for each user per month.
- Collaborators: Collaborate with up to 20 external stakeholders.
- Integrations and open API: Integration with Google Drive, Dropbox, Slack, OneDrive, and Box.
- Calendar view: View tasks and deadlines on a calendar.
- Analytics view: Get insights and take a glimpse of the project’s performance in real time.
- Storage Space: Store up to 2GB of space per user.
Wrike Business Plan ($24.80 per user per month)
The Business Plan is suitable for larger teams and includes essential features for businesses that need to manage their complex projects. This plan allows up to 200 users and has a fixed price of $24.80 per user per month. It is ideal for larger teams needing more intricate project management functionality and greater control over user permissions and access to sensitive information.
EVERYTHING IN TEAM, PLUS:
- User groups and permissions: Control access to sensitive information with user groups and permissions.
- Automate Workflows: Design automations of up to 200 actions for each user per month.
- Cross-team Collaboration: Collaborate with other users and tag work in multiple locations to enhance project teamwork.
- Project Blueprints: Construct structure and content templates to optimize your work.
- Advanced integrations: Connect Wrike to other tools like Salesforce, Jira, GitHub, Microsoft Teams, Digital Asset Management (DAM) Integration, Cloud Content Connector, and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Storage Space: Store up to 5GB of space per user.
Wrike Enterprise Plan (Contact Wrike)
The Enterprise Plan is for larger organizations that require more ingenious features and greater control over their projects. It has an unlimited number of users and is ideal for businesses requiring a more state-of-the-art level of project management. Pricing for the Enterprise plan is available upon request.
EVERYTHING IN BUSINESS, PLUS:
- Automate Workflows: Design automations of up to 1000 actions for each user per month.
- Advanced Security: Wrike Enterprise provides the latest security features, such as SAML Single Sign-On, Two-Factor Authentication, and User Access Controls.
- Storage Space: Store up to 10GB of space per user.
Wrike Pinnacle Plan (Contact Wrike)
The Pinnacle Plan, on the other hand, is for businesses that require complex project management features, customizations, and integrations, as well as even more highly developed security, tools and analytics. You can contact Wrike Sales for the pricing of the Pinnacle plan.
EVERYTHING IN ENTERPRISE, PLUS:
- Automate Workflows: Design automations of up to 1500 actions for each user per month.
- Unlimited User Access: Grant unlimited access to the entire team, and assign job roles for streamlining without worrying about security or confidentiality when it comes to collaboration.
- Custom Fields: Generate tailor-made fields and forms to fit their specific needs and processes.
- Custom Workspaces: Develop personalized workspaces for different teams, departments, or projects.
- Budgets and Billable Hours: Plan the budgets, portfolio, and cost rates for the whole team.
- Advanced Analytics: Access innovative analytics to gain insights into team performance.
- Storage Space: Store up to 15GB of space per user.
Wrike Support Packages
Technical support for Wrike subscribers, or subscribers of any project management tool, plays an essential role for business to thrive. Additionally, Wrike offers a range of professional services for technical support, including training, implementation, and customization, which customers can purchase separately. Here’s a guide to the current Wrike Support Packages available for users:
Freemium provides a free support package for those who have a Free Wrike account. Users can reach the technical support team via web form, 24/5, though there is no guaranteed response time for all the concerns. A shared support team will handle issues and users do not have access to phone support or Help Center chat.
This is Wrike’s default support package included in your paid subscription plan. Users have access to phone, web form, and Help Center chat support during business hours, 24/5, as well as a guaranteed response time of 24 business hours. A shared support team will take care of your concerns.
Premium is ideal for businesses that require a higher level of technical support and personalized attention via a dedicated phone line and Workspace chat. In addition to all the features of the Standard Package, users on the Premium Package have prioritized response across all channels within an hour of ticket submission operating on 24/7 business hours. The price for this is available upon request.
This is Wrike’s most comprehensive plan, designed for large enterprises with complex project management needs. It includes all the features of the Standard Package, a dedicated phone line, and Workspace chat, plus a designated agent who provides personalized advice to the user on support cases. You may contact Wrike for the pricing of this package.
Wrike offers various pricing plans that cater to businesses and teams of different sizes, complexity, and budget. However, take note that low plans offer limited features, and the features available in each plan build on top of the previous one. If you are unsure of which plan will suit your organization best, the Wrike team provides a 14-day free trial to experience the features of each plan. Also, read our Wrike Pros and Cons article for important additional information.
Additionally, when choosing a support package, consider the size and complexity of your business, your budget, and support requirements. With the right support package, you can ensure that you have access to the technical support and resources you need to manage your projects effectively and efficiently.
Source: Wrike Pricing Official Website