Miro Pricing Plans & Costs Guide
Miro is a collaborative whiteboarding platform that enables teams to visualize, design, and co-create ideas in real-time. It offers a range of features including sticky notes, diagrams, flowcharts, wireframes, project management tools, and other visual aids. Teams can work remotely, making use of the platform’s online tools to brainstorm, conceive ideas, and create solutions for their projects. It allows teams to work simultaneously together on whiteboards with colleagues and partners without any lag or interruption.
How Much Does Miro Cost?
Miro pricing is available in a range of plans to suit different team sizes and budgets. The features range from essential workspaces and boards to the most sophisticated integrations, security, and collaboration functions. The Miro pricing plans are:
- Miro Free – for individuals or small teams who need basic whiteboard solutions to achieve teamwork and productivity
- Miro Starter ($8 per user, per month) – best for small teams that require more functionality to collaborate easily
- Miro Business ($16 per user, per month) – suitable for medium-sized teams that require additional collaboration and customization features
- Miro Enterprise (Contact Miro) – perfect for very large businesses that require a more comprehensive solution with enterprise-level features and support
If you need a business tool that can handle team collaboration as well as project management, timesheets, expenses, and documents, you may want to consider AceProject. It is a practical solution that does not charge on a per-user basis for its services.
Miro Free Plan
The Miro Free plan is perfect for individuals or small teams who need a quick and convenient digital whiteboard solution. With this plan, you can create up to three boards, collaborate with unlimited team members, and use basic templates and integrations.
INCLUDED IN FREE:
- Workspace and Boards – Includes a single workspace with 3 editable boards.
- Templates – Begin quickly by utilizing our collection of over 1,000 Miro and user-generated templates.
- Integration – Connect with more than 100 apps and integrations like Zoom, Slack, Google Drive, and Sketch to connect with your current work methods.
- Attention Management – Bring people to a particular board area or keep track of their actions.
Miro Starter Plan ($8 per user per month)
The Miro Starter plan is suitable for startups and small businesses that require essential collaboration features. It includes unlimited and private boards, custom templates, and board version history. Moreover, it integrates with a core group of apps, plus Jira and Confluence. It costs $8 per user per month when billed annually or $10 per user per month when billed monthly.
EVERYTHING IN FREE, PLUS:
- Workspace and Boards – Provides a single workspace with unlimited boards.
- Collaboration – Allows adding collaborators with a single click, and accessing public boards by an unlimited number of visitors without requiring sign-in.
- Project Folders – Includes project folders to quickly locate and share boards.
- Board Version History – Allows retrieval of lost content and previous versions of your boards.
- Built-in Features – Includes a built-in timer, voting, video chat, and estimation app to make for great meetings.
- Custom Templates – Encourage best practices within the team with custom templates.
- Private Boards – Manage access to your content with private boards.
- High-quality Resolution Board Exports – Enable you to showcase your work outside your circle.
Miro Business Plan ($16 per user per month)
The Miro Business plan is perfect for medium-sized teams needing a whiteboard solution with advanced security and collaboration features. This includes a single sign-on (SSO) access, external editors for board export, and interactive workshop activities to enhance teamwork. The price is $16 per user per month when billed annually or $20 per user per month when billed monthly.
EVERYTHING IN STARTER, PLUS:
- Workspace and Boards – Includes unlimited private and secure workspaces with unlimited boards for every team and client.
- Collaboration – Guests who sign-in can collaborate securely on private and team boards outside of their team.
- Diagrams– Provides seamless visualization of processes and systems using over 2000 advanced diagramming shapes from well-known providers such as BPMN, UML, AWS, Google, Azure, and Cisco.
- Miro Activities – Enhance meetings and workshops with tools for content management, agenda setting, and facilitated activities like breakouts and voting.
- Security – Access via SSO through OKTA, AWS, Google, and OneLogin Auth0.
Miro Enterprise Plan (Contact Miro)
The Miro Enterprise plan is a scalable solution that is custom-built to fit the specific requirements of large enterprises. This plan starts with at least 50 users, custom branding, 24/7 customer support, and enhanced security and compliance. It is a perfect option for companies that require high-level management with very specific needs. The Miro Enterprise plan has a custom price that you can obtain by getting in touch with Miro.
EVERYTHING IN BUSINESS, PLUS:
- Flexible Licensing Program – Includes a licensing program to safely scale the product throughout an organization.
- Admin Control – Provides 2FA and company-wide measures for external collaboration and public link sharing.
- Enhanced Security – Ensures enterprise-grade security and compliance with domain control and data classification.
- Request Management Settings and Integrations – Manage the resources of the users.
- Integrations – Includes controls for third-party integrations and apps on Miro.
- SIEM Integrations and Audit Logs – Enhance visibility by tracking changes made to the system.
- Admin Insights – Provides centralized account management and adoption and usage insights to view user activity.
- Customer Support – Provides 24/7 support from top-notch customer success programs and guaranteed SLAs of Miro.
Miro for Education, Nonprofits, Startups and Accelerators
Miro offers Free Student and Educator plans with a variety of tools that facilitate effective collaboration and learning. It also offers a customized Institution plan for schools and learning institutions. It is a valuable tool that promotes creativity, organization, and communication, making it an excellent choice for educational settings.
Miro also offers special reduced rates or discounts to non-profit organizations and startups.
Miro pricing plans are fair and reasonable, with a good balance of features and affordability. The pricing is flexible too, with options for monthly or annual subscriptions, as well as discounts for non-profit organizations, educational institutions, and startups. Overall, Miro visual collaboration tool is a valuable platform for teams looking to work together in a better way. Miro pricing plans make it accessible and affordable for organizations of all sizes.
Visual platforms like Miro can enhance how teams collaborate nowadays. At the same time, its blank canvas-like interface can be overwhelming for some users. For a better understanding of the platform and the right plan to choose, see our Miro Pros and Cons article.
Source: Miro Pricing Official Website