Quickbase Pricing Plans & Costs Guide
Quickbase is a web-based platform that allows users to easily create and manage custom business applications without extensive programming knowledge. The no-code platform features a variety of tools, including drag-and-drop design, data management, automation, and reporting capabilities. Another benefit of Quickbase is its flexibility. It can integrate with other tools and applications, allowing users to access data from various sources and streamline their workflows.
If you find that the Quickbase pricing plans do not match your exact needs, consider AceProject as an alternative. This tool is inexpensive because the price is not based on the number of users.
How Much Does Quickbase Cost?
Quickbase has created a flexible pricing plan that can suit a diverse range of use cases and users. The more people use the platform, the more significant the value they get. It provides businesses a cost-effective way to develop and maintain custom business applications. You can request a 30-day free trial or a product demo to try out the features before subscribing to any plan. The three Quickbase pricing plans include the following:
- Quickbase Team (Starts at $30 per user, per month) – for business startups or growing teams needing essential tools for a custom business application
- Quickbase Business (Starts at $50 per user, per month) – best for organizations that require more functionality to manage people and complex workflows
- Quickbase Enterprise (Contact Quickbase) – perfect for enterprise-wide use cases that are highly scalable and require a more comprehensive tool for managing their business application
Note: Growing teams and organizations utilize Quickbase in varying ways. And Quickbase recognizes that every user has distinct requirements in using the platform. Therefore, it offers a pricing option based on usage in addition to the above Quickbase pricing plans. The basis of this pricing is the combined usage of all users rather than the number of users. Contact Quickbase for further information and to explore more possibilities.
Quickbase Team Plan (Starts at $30 per user per month)
The Quickbase Team plan offers basic functionality for smaller businesses and growing teams. Project management teams can use this platform to create projects, assign tasks, track progress, and monitor project metrics. The price starts at $30 per user per month billed annually.
INCLUDED IN TEAM:
- Minimum of 20 users.
- Custom Business Applications – Create, operate, and continually customize mobile-ready business applications with all the necessary features, such as data management, automation, integration, roles and permissions, reporting, and dashboards.
- Library of Starter Apps – Includes hundreds of ready-to-use business apps from the Quickbase App Library.
- Workflow Automation – Orchestrate and customize real-time automated workflows to keep the teams functioning.
- Data and App Integration – Provides linking of applications and data to native pre-built integrations for document collaboration and workplace productivity.
Quickbase Business Plan (Starts at $50 per user per month)
The Quickbase Business plan is for businesses that have more complex processes. It includes advanced features such as more granular user roles and permissions, security compliance, advanced reporting, and automated workflows. The price starts at $50 per user per month billed annually.
EVERYTHING IN TEAM, PLUS:
- Minimum of 40 users.
- Single Sign-On – Manage and simplify user access to Quickbase through the corporate directory and synchronization with a central identities management provider like Okta, OneLogin, and others.
- FDA & HIPAA Compliance – Build applications compliant with FDA and HIPAA including the required documentation that will furnish clients with the necessary records to demonstrate conformity with the regulations in US FDA CFR Title 21 Part 11 for use cases.
- Sandbox – Modify and test applications in a safe environment before releasing them.
- Mobile Offline – Enable employees to perform essential tasks in Quickbase while offline by adding data even without an internet connection.
- Custom Company Branding – Introduce your organization’s logo and colors on your Quickbase interface.
- Gantt Plugin – Monitor your delivery via a fully interactive Gantt chart view of your project timelines.
- Add-Ons – Get extensions like additional custom apps, integration channels, file attachment space, additional users, reads, app space, audit logs for 3-7 years, app restore assistance, training and certification, for a custom price.
Quickbase Enterprise Plan (Contact Quickbase)
The Quickbase Enterprise plan offers the most robust set of features and functionality. It is for large organizations that require more customization capabilities, advanced security features, and integrations with other enterprise systems. It also offers dedicated support and custom training services to help organizations get the most out of their Quickbase implementation. The Quickbase Enterprise plan custom pricing plans depend on the needs and requirements of the business organization.
EVERYTHING IN BUSINESS, PLUS:
- Advanced Performance Tools – Track and enhance the application’s performance through the Performance Optimizer, Report Caching, and Performance Insights.
- Advanced Data Encryption – Includes encryption of your organization’s data using a customer-specific encryption key that you can change at your most convenient time.
- On-Prem Connectivity and Data Warehouse Integrations – Merge your Quickbase Applications and Cloud Services with data stored in the users’ local databases and systems.
- Advanced Security Controls – Provides control over data security, user invitations, and integration building.
- Governance APIs – Simplifies application governance and assures that business innovation is safe, secure, and sustainable.
Quickbase is a robust, no-code platform with a range of features and tools for creating and managing all business operations. Its flexibility, ease of use, and user-friendly interface make it an ideal choice for many users. Those looking to automate their workflows and streamline their operations even without extensive coding knowledge will find Quickbase appealing.
The choice of which Quickbase plan to use depends on the individual needs and budget of a business. It offers a flexible licensing option that allows you to choose a user-based or usage-based tier. It is therefore paramount to analyze the specific needs of the business before selecting a Quickbase pricing plan. Before making a decision, you can check our Quickbase Pros and Cons article for additional input.