Zoho CRM Pricing Plans & Costs Guide
Zoho CRM is a customer relationship management software offering several features, including sales automation, marketing automation, customer support and analytical insights. It is a solid option for companies of all sizes looking for a robust solution to optimize CRM processes.
How Much Does Zoho CRM Cost?
The Zoho CRM pricing scheme is customizable and reasonably priced. It offers a 15-day free trial and a one-hour demo session to evaluate the software before committing to any scheme. Here are the five Zoho CRM pricing plans:
- Zoho CRM Free – for small teams who need the essential customer management features
- Zoho CRM Standard ($14 per user, per month) – ideal for organizations who need to streamline and enhance their sales process through automation and optimization
- Zoho CRM Professional ($23 per user, per month) – for businesses who need to refine their process of acquiring new customers to facilitate growth
- Zoho CRM Enterprise ($40 per user, per month) – suitable for companies requiring comprehensive CRM capabilities to manage their global customer experience operations
- Zoho CRM Ultimate ($52 per user, per month) – for organizations needing business intelligence to grow and expand over time
If you need a web-based project management solution to complement your CRM, check out AceProject. It is cost-effective because the pricing is not user-based like most project management tools.
Zoho CRM Free Plan
The Zoho CRM Free plan is for teams limited to 3 users. It is for those starting to build their customer bases and requires essential sales force automation, and standard reports, with simple integration and customization.
INCLUDED IN FREE:
- File Storage Space – Limited to 1GB file storage space.
- Contact Management – Manage all your contacts, leads, deals, and accounts in one place.
- Reports – Includes basic reporting capabilities.
- Integrations – Limited integrations with other Zoho products.
Zoho CRM Standard Plan ($14 per user per month)
The Zoho CRM Standard plan is for organizations with small customer bases and requires essential task management, leads and contact management, and deals and accounts management. Other features included are basic analytics and reporting, email integration, and social media integration. It costs $14 per user per month when billed annually or $20 per user per month when billed monthly.
EVERYTHING IN FREE, PLUS:
- File Storage Space – 1GB plus 512MB per user license, additional $4 for 5GB.
- Sales Pipeline Management – Track your sales process from leads to deals and accounts.
- Automation and Process Management – Allows automation of routine tasks using workflows and provides real-time email notifications.
- Customization – Customize your homepage, tabs, list views, fields, and tab groups.
- Reports and Analytics – Get real-time insights into your sales performance with predefined reports and dashboards, even when you are on the go.
- Marketing Automation – Provides email templates, email management, and seamless integration with your social media accounts to streamline your sales and marketing efforts.
- Security and Compliance – Include HIPAA, GDPR compliances, and IP address restrictions in accessing multiple CRM accounts based on user roles and granular security controls.
- Classic Support – Provides email, call, chat, or remote assistance for all your business concerns.
- Premium Support – Contact Zoho for more personalized guidance and onboarding sessions on configuring and implementing the software.
Zoho CRM Professional Plan ($23 per user per month)
The Zoho CRM Professional plan is for businesses with medium-sized customer bases. It is for companies who need enhanced client management features like blueprints, webhooks, workflow automation, and advanced customization options. It also includes inventory management and webforms. The Professional plan costs $23 per user per month when billed annually or $35 per user per month when billed monthly.
EVERYTHING IN STANDARD, PLUS:
- SalesSignals – Provides real-time interaction with customers and activity notifications for various campaigns within the software.
- Assignment Rules – Includes automation of lead distribution and assignment of clients to sales representatives.
- Blueprint – Create a structured set of the sales process and stages, ensuring consistency and improving competency.
- Webhooks – Integrates third-party apps into your sales process and automates data exchange between them.
- Automatic Validation – Provides data validation and prevention of errors to ensure the accuracy and consistency of CRM information.
- Custom Reports and Dashboards – Includes unlimited custom reports and dashboards.
- Email Relay – Allows the use of a company relay server that will send the emails from the CRM account to the recipients to combat spamming and mislabeling of emails.
- Google Ads Integration – Integrate with Google Ads, allowing users to track and manage their ad campaigns within Zoho CRM.
- Field-level Security – Provides user-restricted access to sensitive data fields to ensure only authorized users can view the information.
Zoho CRM Enterprise Plan ($40 per user per month)
The Zoho CRM Enterprise plan is suitable for companies with a more extensive client base. It offers advanced features like email parsers, data entry wizards, portals, role-based security, and territory management. It also introduces ZIA, the AI sales assistant capable of sales predictions, anomaly detections, email marketing, automation, and data enrichment. For regular users, it costs $40 per user per month when billed annually or $50 per user per month when billed monthly.
Zoho CRM allows you to add Lite users to your plan if you have at least 25 regular users. This add-on costs $15 per Lite user per month when billed annually or $12 per user per month when billed monthly.
EVERYTHING IN PROFESSIONAL, PLUS:
- File Storage Space – 1GB plus 1GB per user license, additional $4 for 5GB.
- Multiple Scoring Rules – Create multiple scoring rules to score your leads based on website behavior, email opens, and clicks, helping you prioritize your leads and focus on the ones most likely to convert.
- Custom SalesSignals – Create custom signals that accurately depict the customer experience with real-time notifications to corresponding teams.
- Email Parsers – Provides the automatic extraction of important information from emails and add to your CRM, allowing you to focus on customer follow-ups instead of manual data entry.
- Data Entry Wizards – Includes sequential forms for updating customer information to reduce errors and enhance data quality.
- Portals – Allows access to self-service portals for seamless collaboration with customers, partners, and vendors.
- Custom Functions – Create low-code custom logic and automation rules specific to your business needs.
- CommandCenter – Build, manage, and personalize customer journeys while increasing productivity.
- Reports and Analytics – Provides advanced dashboard components, anomaly detectors, and webform analytics to turn data into insights.
- Marketing Automation – Includes advanced marketing automation like attribution, segmentation and three auto-responders.
- Data Encryption and Advanced Security – Provides reporting hierarchy, record-level sharing, territory management, and data encryption.
- Zia – Includes the AI conversational assistant within Zoho CRM.
Zoho CRM Ultimate Plan ($52 per user per month)
The Zoho CRM Ultimate plan is ideal for large organizations with a vast client base and particular needs requiring advanced customization and integration capabilities. It includes advanced analytics and reporting with business intelligence and API integration. For regular users, it costs $52 per user per month when billed annually or $65 per user per month when billed monthly.
Similar to the Zoho CRM Enterprise plan, you can add Lite users if you have a minimum of 25 regular users. Likewise, pricing is $15 per Lite user per month when billed annually.
EVERYTHING IN ENTERPRISE, PLUS:
- Zoho Analytics – Advanced BI and machine learning features, including predictive analytics.
- Multiple Currencies – Up to 50 currencies to facilitate managing business transactions in the global market easily.
- Marketing Automation – Includes unlimited email templates and five auto-responders.
Zoho CRM offers flexible and scalable pricing plans to businesses with different needs. It is a good option for growing companies looking for a cost-effective CRM solution. The free version is a great starting point to test the software, while the paid plans offer more advanced features necessary for managing larger customer bases.
Its integrations with other Zoho products give organizations flexibility to streamline their sales, marketing, and customer support. But before choosing your CRM software, take a look at our Zoho CRM Pros and Cons article to see if it is the right solution for your business.